- Name: Commonwealth of The Bahamas
- Area: 13,878 km2
- Population: 321,834
- Capital City: Nassau
- Gross Domestic Product: $11.055 billion
- Currency: Bahamian dollar
- Major Religions: Protestant Christian, Baptists, Anglicans, Pentecostals
- Per Capita Income: $31,382
- GINI Coefficient: 57
Click to understand GDP, GINI Coefficient and Per Capita Income.
About The Country
The Bahamas, is an island country consisting of more than 700 islands, cays, and islets in the Atlantic Ocean.
The climate of the Bahamas is tropical savannah climate.The Bahamas is a parliamentary constitutional monarchy headed by Queen Elizabeth II in her role as Queen of the Bahamas.
The Bahamas relies on tourism to generate most of its economic activity. Sport is a significant part of Bahamian culture. The national sport is sloop sailing.
Reasons to live in Bahamas:-
- Stable, democratic and investment friendly government
- One of the worlds top investment centres
- Strong currency
- No taxes on capital gains, inheritance, corporate and personal income, dividends or interest
- The perfect subtropical climate
- Variety of investment vehicles; mutual funds, hedge funds, trusts and foundations