- Buying a Property in New Zealand as a Foreigner
- Retiring in New Zealand – Visas and other Legal Aspects
- Moving to New Zealand as an Investor or Entrepreneur – Visas and Other Legal Aspects
- Establishing Residency Laws in New Zealand
- Taxes and Banking in Country
- Diverisity of buying property in different provinces / states
- Quality of Life in the country
- Marriage and Divorce Laws
About The Country
New Zealand is an island country in the southwestern Pacific Ocean.New Zealand is situated some 1,500 kilometers east of Australia across the Tasman Sea and roughly 1,000 kilometers (600 mi) south of the Pacific island areas of New Caledonia,Fiji, and Tonga.
New Zealand is a constitutional monarchy with a parliamentary democracy. New Zealand has a mild and temperate maritime climate with mean annual temperatures ranging from 10 °C in the south to 16 °C in the north. New Zealand has a modern, prosperous and developed market economy. English is the predominant language in New Zealand, spoken by 98 percent of the population.
New Zealand has been influenced by blues, jazz, country, rock and roll and hip hop. Rugby union is considered the national sport. Golf, netball, tennis and cricket have the highest rates of adult participation.
Reasons to live in New Zealand:-
- New Zealanders are the friendliest people in the world
- The food is phenomenal. In addition to a great foodie scene, there is a thriving cafe culture which means awesome coffee all the time.
- If you are considering settling in New Zealand’s rural areas, roads are usually very scenic.
- There are frequent flights connecting the different parts of the country, and taking a plane to reach other domestic destinations is a common part of life. Apart from flying, traveling the country is mostly done by bus.
- Easy country to do business in.
- New Zealand property is affordable in terms of the price/wage index.