The Nchantra – beachfront condominium project at Sirey Beach, Phuket


Launched in 2010, The Nchantra is a beachfront condominium project being developed by TAA & Associates & Gordian Co. Ltd. and strategically located in Koh Sirey, an island off the south east coast of Phuket. It is five minutes drive from the main shopping areas of Phuket town and a 10 minutes drive from international hospitals and schools and 55 minutes from the Phuket International Airport.

To be completed in 2012, the development has 42 condominium units (including 4 penthouses) that have been uniquely designed as pool villas and penthouses, all with ocean views. The project is being marketed by Jones Lang LaSalle, the global real estate services firm.

The Nchantra at Sirey Beach project is considered as one of the leading developments in the area owing to a lot of positives that go its way. For starters, it is absolutely a beachfront project with the new Westin Hotel at one end of the bay and the new Hyatt at the north side of the bay. Secondly, the construction is well organized and of very good quality as one would expect from a developer who has over 17 years experience in building and designing residential dwellings in Phuket. The third positive aspect is that once completed, the project will full resort facilities such as lobby area, fitness center with fantastic sea views, a restaurant and absolute pure beachfront swimming pool. The design of the individual units is spacious and light and high quality materials are being used including, the latest European technology lighting controls and full European high spec kitchen. All units are eco-friendly and designed in a minimalistic Thai-Bali style.

Apart from the fantastic view across the Pang Nga Bay which residents will be able to enjoy, mooring facilities all year round, a shopping centre, a fitness centre with superb sea view, golf transport within the property, a restaurant, lobby and underground parking are other amenities The Nchantra at Sirey Beach will offer its residents.

Types of condos/ Penthouses:

  • 3 storey, 2 bedroom beachfront pool villas of 354.74 square meters
  • 3 storey, 2 bedroom beachfront pool villas of 381.92 square meters
  • 3 storey, 2 bedroom pool villas of 289.42 square meters
  • 3 storey, 2 bedroom pool villas of 313.00 square meters
  • 3 storey, 3 bedroom pool villas of 289.42 square meters
  • 3 storey, 2 bedroom pool villas of 311.88 square meters
  • 2 storey, 2 bedroom pool villas of 193.80 square meters
  • 2 storey, 2 bedroom penthouse of 432.17 square meters
  • 2 storey, 2 bedroom penthouse of 301.88 square meters.

Ownership types:

Condominium units can be owned be a foreign national under a freehold title deed and ownership is transferred at the Land Department. Foreigners, both as individual and as foreign owned companies can own up to 49 percent of the area of a condominium project. For intending buyers who do not have resident permits there must be proof that foreign money was brought into Thailand to purchase the unit. Once 49 percent of the condominium project area has been filled by foreign buyers a foreigner can purchase the property under a long term leasehold structure. Leases may be registered at the land office for up to 30 years with an agreement with the developer for a further two renewals for additional periods of 30 years giving a total of 90 years.

Pricing and payment terms:

The prices of the condominiums in The Nchantra at Sirey Beach start from THB 15 million. Buyers need to pay a reservation fee of THB 100,000 and thereafter 25 percent (minus reservation fee) of the sale price at time of signing the Sales and Purchase Agreement. The rest 75 percent needs to be paid at time of completion and transfer of ownership.


For more details one can contact the Nchantra sales team at: +66-76614028 and +66-874727870.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.