Alibaug a leading tourist destination in West India needs no introduction. A weekend destination for many of India’s who is who, it’s close proximity to Mumbai and Pune has made it a most sought-after weekend destination for not just the wealthy, but also for those who seek to take a vacation in one’s own house near the beach away from the hectic city life. The trend that caught up particularly with Mumbaikers a decade ago, has see a lot of real estate movement since then.
Today some of the best yet affordable holiday homes are available for investors. One such development is Tranquille Coast, a fully furnished studio project by the Gawade Group near the picturesque Nagaon beach.
Built at a total area of 65,000 square feet, Tranquille Coast is a low-rise development of two-stories in seven towers and is scheduled to be completed in 2014. Apart from being fully furnished, it will feature an ultra-modern clubhouse and gym. Being marketed by the developer as holiday homes this is the first phase of the development which will be built in a total area of 38,500 square feet area with more than 30 percent dedicated to open space and amenities.
Tranquille Coast will feature fully furnished studios of 650 square feet.
About the developer:
With more than half a dozen of projects already delivered and another 3 lakh square feet of area across residential, commercial and hospitality projects which are under construction, Gawade Group is considered one of the fastest growing developers in Maharashtra. The company is managed by Mr. Shankar Gawade who is a civil engineer by profession. An ISO 9001-2008 certified company, Gawade Group in a short span of 4 years have carved a name for itself with timely possession and quality constructions.
– Structure: Earthquake Resistant RCC frame structure of high quality
– Masonry: High quality Masonry 6″/ 4″ thick external and internal walls
– Plaster: External walls in double coat sand aced plaster and internal walls with smooth gypsum finish
– Flooring: 24 ” X 24″ ceramic tile flooring and skirting for entire flat. Dado up to lintel level for bathroom and for W/C. Anti-skid ceramic flooring for bath and toilet
– Windows: 3 Track powder coated sliding window. Sliding glass shutter with safety grill and window sills with mosquito nets
– Plumbing: ISI make concealed plumbing with hot and cold mixer in bathroom. Quality sanitaryware for all bathrooms
– Electrical: Concealed wiring with copper wiring and standard electric fittings with modular switches
– Doors: Decorative and laminated main entrance door with wooden door frame. M.S. door frame for W/C and bath. Premium quality door fittings
– Telephone & TV: Provision of telephone and TV points in living and bed room
– Painting: All interior wall with premium quality oil bond paints and external walls with waterproof paint
– Roads: Internal road of cement and paving blocks.
- Two 1 ton split ACs
- Five seater sofa set
- LCD 32″ TV
- Three-door wardrobe
- Center table
- Double bed with mattress, pillow and covers
- Kitchen trolley
- Microwave oven
- 4-chair dining set
- Water purifier
- Bathroom set
- Inverter power backup.
- Ample car parking
- 24 x7 security
- Basketball court
- Jogging tracks
- Children play area
- Wi Fi connectivity
- Power backup for common areas
- Landscape Gardening
- Meditation Area
- Vaastu compliant.
Studios in Tranquille Coast are priced at INR 29.24 lakhs (INR 4,499 per square feet)
For more information one can contact Dinesh Jahagirdar at +91-8888849697, +91-20-27610081/ 81 or send an email to email@example.com
To get more information & assistance on Tranquille Coast, Alibaug, please submit the form below and our specialist will get in touch with you at the earliest.