Legend Siroya Realtors has recently launched a luxury township project Marbella in Lonavala which has been modeled on the lines of Spanish architecture and culture and is inspired by the town of the same name in southern Spain.
With hills and valleys on two sides, the location of the Marbella development boasts a river flowing through its side. A check dam is scheduled to be built by the developers to ensure that the river level is sufficient to beautify the area, and improve water conservation. The project promises to deliver a Roman-style bathhouse, private surf simulator, amphitheatre, and outdoor cinema. Each villa too has been designed with individual swimming pools and deck.
The larger villas will have lobby-height of 40 feet, more than double the usual height and the overall architecture of the villas ensures each property is spacious, airy and has a beautiful view. Also, in a bid to be eco-friendly, each villa has been provided with a wind turbine, so that wind energy can be utilized to operate generators in case of a power cut, making the project totally eco-friendly.
Each villa will have a caretaker’s/ maid’s room with its own entrance to keep one’s help close at hand all the while protecting your privacy. Each villa will have optimum security with only swipe card access to the villa, private elevators, video door phones & security cameras, and private covered parking spaces. Marbella will also feature a waterfront café and will be provided with 24×7 concierge at the beck and call of the residents along with a private butler.
Designed by world-renowned architect, Reza Kabul of Ark Consultants, with landscaping by globally recognized landscaper, Saidah Taib of TLS Concepts, these villas once complete will have all that one expects for a perfect uber cool holiday.
Marbella is a 38-villa luxury project, located on the Mumbai-Pune express highway, at New Tungarli, about 100 meters from the famous Fariyas Resort. One of the prime locales of Lonavala, the area is often termed as the Altamont Road of Lonavala.
About the developer:
Legend Siroya Realtors, formerly known as Siroya Developers, is a real estate company with a variety of about 60 projects in Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore and Hyderabad spanning across luxury residences, hospitality, commercial, redevelopment and mixed-use ventures. The company has come a long way from being one of the few pioneers of Slum Rehabilitation Authority constructions way back in 1990, to re-inventing luxurious living through its ambitious project ‘Marbella’ in 2012.
Each villa has been provided with a wind turbine, so that wind energy can be utilized to operate generators in case of a power cut making it totally eco-friendly. Apart from that, the street lights will be operating on solar power batteries and facilities for rainwater harvesting and eco-smart technology to cut water consumption by half will be in place at Marbella.
- A living room that’s 28 feet high, laid with Italian flooring and decorated with designer chandeliers
- Designer wall tiles and bathtubs
- Villeroy & Boch sanitary fittings
- A modular kitchen with intuitive cabinets
- A grand entrance
- Finista UPVC French windows
- Internal plastic emulsion
- Designer tiles
Going by what Rohan Siroya, director, Legend Siroya Realtors has to say, “All amenities will be provided keeping in mind global standards.” Amenities at Marbella include:
- Amenities designed for convenience:
– Home automation
– Provision for air conditioning
– Wi-fi connection indoors and wi-fi hot zones outdoors
– Inverter back-up
– DG Set provision for the villas
– European-style post boxes
– Reverse-osmosis plants to purify all water accessed by the villas to drinkable quality
- Amenities designed for ambience:
– The Wall of Andalusia – a gorgeous showcase of ancient Spanish architecture updated with a contemporary twist
– Lotus pond
– Opulently lighting in the entrance lobby and common areas
- Amenities designed for well-being:
– Fully equipped gymnasium
– Aerobics & yoga zone
– Meditation zone
– Exfoliation zone, steam, sauna and jacuzzi
- Amenities designed for children:
– Children play area
– Open play ground
- Amenities designed for fun & leisure:
– Recreational garden
– Campfire area
– Observatory decks overhanging the river for a glorious valley view
– Indoor games arena with snooker, Playstation game zone, digital golf, table tennis, chess & carom
– Party lounge
- Amenities designed for safety & security:
– CCTV monitoring
– Intercom/ door phones
– Fire fighting system
The project will be completed in the next two years.
Size of villas and pricing:
The 3BHK villas will have a built up area of 3,400 square feet and will cost Rs 2 crore. The 5BHK villas will have a built up area of 7,500 square feet each and are priced at Rs 5 crore.
For more information one can contact their sales team at +91-8692999858, +91-22-4920 0000 or send an email to email@example.com