Situated around 100 km from Navi Mumbai, in the last couple of years Karjat has seen many developers launching their projects here and equally have found a great interest from buyers alike looking for a second/ retirement home in the serene surroundings of Karjat.
What makes Karjat the next best realty destination in the Mumbai Metropolitan Region (MMR), is not only affordability in realty prices, but the vicinity of the town from the proposed Navi Mumbai International Airport (NMIA), the work of which is on in full swing. In addition, even for developers, the green surroundings and open spaces available in the town are the main USPs for any developer planning to come up with a project in the area.
Taking a cue from the rising demand from buyers, SRS Xanthic Infra Projects, a joint venture of SRS Group and Xanthic International Pvt Ltd, has this month launched a villa project – Nex-Boulevard.
Spread across a land measuring 15 acre and situated just 2.5 kilometers from Karjat railway station, and will have 120 villas of three different types of 2,250, 3,200 and 4,500 square feet categorised into Type I, II and III respectively.
The development that will have a wide array of amenities including recreational activities like a spa center with jacuzzi & sauna, an aerobics, health & reflexology zones, etc. is scheduled to be completed in two years.
- 3-tier security
- Ample parking space
- 100% power backup
- Underground layout for electricity, sewerage, phone/ internet & water supply assembly lines
- Landscaped gardens
- 60 feet wide road for better & smooth movement
- 32 feet wide villa connectivity/ feeder roads
- Clubhouse with all the modern facilities like Gymnasium, Swimming Pool and other indoor/ outdoor games facilities like Tennis Court, Basketball Court & Badminton Court, etc.
- Other recreational Activities like Spa Center with Jacuzzi & Sauna, Aerobics, Health & Reflexology Zones, etc.
- Facility for Banquet Hall, Restaurant & 30-room Motel within the Boulevard
While the Type I villas will cost Rs1.5 crore, Type II and III villas will be sold at a price of Rs2 crore and Rs2.5 crore respectively,” he added.
For more information you can contact Gokul Verma at +91-9711144632 or Ajay at +91-9594756000, +91 8898156000, +91 9810214016 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. Details and site plans of the villas are available on their website: www. xanthic.in.