Today we are reviewing a product that is so useful and cost-effective, it actually surprises us why more people don’t install them in Asia.
So here’s the scenario: You have a nice farmhouse with a beautiful garden, you have had a great meal and now want to go for a stroll. Unfortunately, across Asia there are so many owners who are just not able to do this. Why? Because there is no light outside their home imprisoning them after sun down in their villas and robbing them of the ambience and the pleasure of their gardens post sunset. I can only tell you how many times I have visited people at their farm house to be received at the gate by pitch darkness and having to be fetched from the gate by the owner with a torch light.
As such, I thought it was a must for me to review this product that I feel is probably going to be the most useful product for holiday home and farm house owners in Asia. Why do I say this?
1. It allows you to illuminate any part of your garden or farm without needing an electricity connection and without having to lay wires that require an electrician, are expensive to lay and that you could later stumble upon and fall when you are on your walk.
2. It requires no manual intervention – the solar panel on top ensures that the built in batter charges during the day and the light goes on automatically on sunset. So that means no manual switching on and off of lights.
3. It costs nothing in electricity bills. If you have a large farm like me, you can imagine what the electricity bill would be like to illuminate just a walking or jogging track. Here these lights send you no bill.
4. Very hardy – mine have lasted for 5 years now and the products are rain and storm resistant.
5. Very cheap – Approximately cost about 2-3USD per light.
6. Easy to install – Because there is no electrical installation, you can install these lights yourself and can move them around whenever you feel like. They come with a spear-tipped rubbed holder that you can hammer into the ground and contain a sort of pipe opening above the ground that the light then fits into.
The solar lights can be set up along the pathway of your property, right up to your front door. Should you have a deck, then solar lights would give them a wonderfully diffused look as soon as dusk sets in.
Things to be careful about:-
1. These lights provide adequate light to walk but are not bright enough to play sports or to read etc.
2. Since they are easy to uproot – you may want to be careful about pilferage. My lights have definitely been coveted by a large number of miscreants.
DESIGNS OF SOLAR LIGHTS:
When it comes to designs, there is a whole range of them available from decking lights in circular and square shapes, to those lights that are set in stainless steel and resemble smaller versions of light posts. If novelty lights are what you are looking for them you could pick something like the moon or sun jar lights which exude a pacifying blue and soothing warm light respectively.
Choosing the best outdoor solar lights is really a matter of individual style. You may want to feature lights that are decorative, traditional, modern or even fanciful. Solar lights are great for decks, patios, pools, walkways, driveways and gardens. Whatever your preference for a solar lights, it is not going to be difficult to find a type that you will like for years to come.
Here is a link to a sample such light on Amazon click here…
To get more information & assistance, please submit the form below and our specialist will get in touch with you at the earliest.